Thursday 4 March 2010

If I Just Wasn't Human...

If I just wasn't human... If I just didn't have all these limitations... If I just could, then I definitely would...

I wish my sight wasn't limited, so I can see you on the other end of the globe...

I wish my height wasn't limited, so I can look over you, and after you, all day long...

I wish my time wasn't limited, so I can give more of it to you...

I wish my life wasn't limited, so I can ensure my decease doesn't hurt you...

I wish my understanding wasn't limited, so I can accept your wishes without discussion...

I wish my imagination wasn't limited, so I can go on and on forever...

However,

Although I'm human, and in many aspects incomplete,

Know that my love is not limited, it goes beyond and above my humanity...

Yours,
The heart within Stimulus

13 comments:

  1. Stimulus..
    WOW, I LOVE this! It speaks from the heart...

    (I wish my arm length wasn't limited. I would have them engulf your shoulders all day long!)

    How lucky is the person that receives this unlimited love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah,

    I wanted to say something funny but then I thought about it and it isn't funny afterall LOL so I'll refrain.

    Mashallah sis... you wrote that real beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;-) Nice one

    Sadly,we are all but human ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. shahrazad, thnx! Im glad u like it :)

    and keep bringing them on, the arm length is beautiful

    and yeah, we'r both lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. twizzle,

    wa aleikum assalam dear

    and whts the funny thing? Lol

    glad u like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pimpernel,

    i know :(
    if we just weren't human for 1 day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and lovely picture to illustrate it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful post..really touching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys.. your comments really please me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "and whts the funny thing? Lol"

    ha ha ha really... it was stupid... you would probably be like :/

    and your post is better than the joke I was going to tell so I'll keep me mouth shut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe I'd love to meet you one day Twizzle

    One day...

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL this was really nice. But, I couldn't stop laughing at what Twizzle said. Stimulus, she's my best friend! I love her and you would too. You write really nice! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)